Friern Barnet and Finchley Photo Archive

This website is run by FRIERN BARNET & DISTRICT LOCAL HISTORY SOCIETY. To view our main website click on this link: www.friern-barnethistory.org.uk.

Other websites covering the London Borough of Barnet are:

BARNET LOCAL STUDIES & ARCHIVES

BARNET MUSEUM

THE FINCHLEY SOCIETY

HENDON & DISTRICT ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY

FRIERN BARNET & WHETSTONE RESIDENTS’ ASSOCIATION

FRIENDS OF FRIARY PARK

MILL HILL HISTORICAL SOCIETY

Parkhurst Road, N11 Numbers 39 & 41 photographed on 26 July 2009
Parkhurst Road, N11 Numbers 60 & 62 (right to left) photographed on 26 July 2009
Public toilets Outside number 1331 High Road, Whetstone, photographed on 5 January 2010
The Turrets, 43 Friern Barnet Road The Railway Hotel on 28th Jan. 2013. Demolition has started. The two turrets have gone, and a workma...
The Turrets, 43 Friern Barnet Road The Railway Hotel on 28th Jan. 2013. A closeup of the workman about to demolish the pediment between...
The Turrets, 43 Friern Barnet Road 7th Feb. 2013. The Railway Hotel has now gone. An empty view now at the top of Station Road.
The Turrets, 43 Friern Barnet Road 7th Feb. 2013. This is where the Railway Hotel used to be - just a pile of rubble!

Latest Pics

Former Queens Head pubFire drill article Percy Road playground seatsPercy Road PlaygroundNew PictureFinchley news 1900Record Cycles advertOld bicycles wanted advertCocoa advert SignalmanCocoa advert Guard