Friern Barnet and Finchley Photo Archive

This website is run by FRIERN BARNET & DISTRICT LOCAL HISTORY SOCIETY. To view our main website click on this link: www.friern-barnethistory.org.uk.

Other websites covering the London Borough of Barnet are:

BARNET LOCAL STUDIES & ARCHIVES

BARNET MUSEUM

THE FINCHLEY SOCIETY

HENDON & DISTRICT ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY

FRIERN BARNET & WHETSTONE RESIDENTS’ ASSOCIATION

FRIENDS OF FRIARY PARK

MILL HILL HISTORICAL SOCIETY

David Berguer

The Malt and Hops, 921 High Road, North Finchley Photographed on 8 January 2008
The Minstrel Boy, 156 Colney Hatch Lane Photographed on 17 February 2007
The Woodman, 416-418 Oakleigh Road North Photograph taken on 31 August 2002
Hollickwood School Photographed in May 2006
Hollickwood School Photographed in February 2006
Friern Barnet Road, N11 61 Friern Barnet Road. March 2007. Bennetts the upholsterers was the oldest established business in ...
Woodhouse Road, N12 Number 181. This photograph was taken in February 1968, a month before the shop closed. It is now oc...
Woodhouse Road, N12 Number 191. Oscrofts had been in business since 1932 and the shop closed in December 2001 when this...
Colney Hatch Lane, Muswell Hill N10 Number 43. The Sofabed shop opened here in 1952 but closed its doors for the last time when the own...
Friern Barnet Library Friern Barnet Library, Friern Barnet Road. This was designed by Middlesex County Council architect A...
The Turrets, 43 Friern Barnet Road 43 Friern Barnet Road. "The Turrets" opened in 1856 as the Railway Hotel and was rebuilt in 1887. Th...

Latest Pics

Former Queens Head pubFire drill article Percy Road playground seatsPercy Road PlaygroundNew PictureFinchley news 1900Record Cycles advertOld bicycles wanted advertCocoa advert SignalmanCocoa advert Guard