Friern Barnet and Finchley Photo Archive

This website is run by FRIERN BARNET & DISTRICT LOCAL HISTORY SOCIETY. To view our main website click on this link: www.friern-barnethistory.org.uk.

Other websites covering the London Borough of Barnet are:

BARNET LOCAL STUDIES & ARCHIVES

BARNET MUSEUM

THE FINCHLEY SOCIETY

HENDON & DISTRICT ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY

FRIERN BARNET & WHETSTONE RESIDENTS’ ASSOCIATION

FRIENDS OF FRIARY PARK

MILL HILL HISTORICAL SOCIETY

1915

Holly Park School 1915 Class of scholarship boys. The Headmaster, Mr W G Collier is on the left. Four boys are wearing 3/4 ...
Rink Cinema. North Finchley Numbers 955-961 High Road, North Finchley was The Finchley Skating Rink in 1910. When the cinema clo...
Buses An undated postcard from the Andrew Forsyth Collection. This type of postcard was common in the earl...
Friern Hospital Building & Engineering Staff at Colney Hatch Lunatic Asylum (Colin Barratt Collection)
Friern Watch Avenue This postcrad is undated (Andrew Forsyth Collection)
Holly Park Road Postcard postmarked 27 August 1915 (Andrew Forsyth Collection)
Trains Totteridge Station. Undated postcard (Andrew Forsyth Collection)
Trains Totteridge Station. Undated postcard (Andrew Forsyth Collection)
Friern Park, N12 Postcard postmarked 20 September 1915
St James Church, Friern Barnet Lane Postcard postmarked 30 June 2015

Latest Pics

Former Queens Head pubFire drill article Percy Road playground seatsPercy Road PlaygroundNew PictureFinchley news 1900Record Cycles advertOld bicycles wanted advertCocoa advert SignalmanCocoa advert Guard