Friern Barnet and Finchley Photo Archive

This website is run by FRIERN BARNET & DISTRICT LOCAL HISTORY SOCIETY. To view our main website click on this link: www.friern-barnethistory.org.uk.

Other websites covering the London Borough of Barnet are:

BARNET LOCAL STUDIES & ARCHIVES

BARNET MUSEUM

THE FINCHLEY SOCIETY

HENDON & DISTRICT ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY

FRIERN BARNET & WHETSTONE RESIDENTS’ ASSOCIATION

FRIENDS OF FRIARY PARK

MILL HILL HISTORICAL SOCIETY

1918

Summers Lane The Glebelands, known locally as "The Rough Lots" and now a nature reserve. Postcard postmarked 26 M...
St John's School Class of 1918 (Perrcy Reboul Collection)
Russell Lane The opening of the Russell pig farm in May 1918
St John's School Photographed in 1918
St James's School, Friern Barnet Lane, N20 Year 6 and 7 photographed in 1918
St John's School Photographed in 1918

Latest Pics

Former Queens Head pubFire drill article Percy Road playground seatsPercy Road PlaygroundNew PictureFinchley news 1900Record Cycles advertOld bicycles wanted advertCocoa advert SignalmanCocoa advert Guard