Friern Barnet and Finchley Photo Archive

This website is run by FRIERN BARNET & DISTRICT LOCAL HISTORY SOCIETY. To view our main website click on this link: www.friern-barnethistory.org.uk.

Other websites covering the London Borough of Barnet are:

BARNET LOCAL STUDIES & ARCHIVES

BARNET MUSEUM

THE FINCHLEY SOCIETY

HENDON & DISTRICT ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY

FRIERN BARNET & WHETSTONE RESIDENTS’ ASSOCIATION

FRIENDS OF FRIARY PARK

MILL HILL HISTORICAL SOCIETY

1925

Trains GNR number 1426 speeds north under New Southgate bridge sometime in the 1920s. The engine was built ...
High Road, North Finchley High Road, N12 looking towards Tally Ho, c 1925, Torrington Park on left, Lodge Lane on right. Amaz...
Woodhouse Road, N12 View looking towards the top of Woodhouse Road. c 1920-25, with Lambert Rd. on the right.
Waterfall Lane Postcard from 1925 with the Clock & Watchmakers Asylum on the horizon
Wm Penn "Daily Mail 23 May 1925"
Wm Penn "Daily Mail 6 June 1925"
Friern Barnet Lane Friern Barnet Lane, c 1920's/30's, looking South from opposite the Parish Church, Friary Rd. on the ...
Bowes Road, N11 Top end of Bowes Road, New Southgate 1920's. Looking towards Cross Rd. According to back of old post...
High Road, Whetstone Photographd in the 1920s with a mixture of horse-drawn and motor vehicles
High Road, Whetstone Photographed in 1925
High Road, Whetstone Photograph from 1925 with The Green Man pub on the left

Latest Pics

Former Queens Head pubFire drill article Percy Road playground seatsPercy Road PlaygroundNew PictureFinchley news 1900Record Cycles advertOld bicycles wanted advertCocoa advert SignalmanCocoa advert Guard