Friern Barnet and Finchley Photo Archive

This website is run by FRIERN BARNET & DISTRICT LOCAL HISTORY SOCIETY. To view our main website click on this link: www.friern-barnethistory.org.uk.

Other websites covering the London Borough of Barnet are:

BARNET LOCAL STUDIES & ARCHIVES

BARNET MUSEUM

THE FINCHLEY SOCIETY

HENDON & DISTRICT ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY

FRIERN BARNET & WHETSTONE RESIDENTS’ ASSOCIATION

FRIENDS OF FRIARY PARK

MILL HILL HISTORICAL SOCIETY

1935

All Saints' Infants School Photograph from 1930s. Percy Reboul Collection
P A Smith "Kelly's Directory of Finchley 1935"
Woodend Nursing Home "Kelly's Directoty of Finchley 1935"
Brownings Garage, Ballards Lane Brownings Garage was situated at 4 The Laurels, Ballards Lane (later renumbered number 273). The sit...
Programme (Finchley Operatic Society) Finchley Amateur Operatic Society performed at the Friern Barnet Hall, opposite the Council Offices ...
High Road, Whetstone Grange Cottage, on the east side of the High Road, opposite St Margaret's Avenue. The gates to The G...
Friern Barnet Road, N11 This postcard has an illegible postmark but it does have a George V stamp on it so the photograph wa...
Mayfield Avenue, North Finchley Although this postcard is undated, the photograph appears to have been taken soon after the houses w...
Odeon Cinema, North Finchley The Odeon opened on 14 October 1935. It closed on 26 December 1964
Buses Bell Punch bus tickets for Routes 43 & 134

Latest Pics

Former Queens Head pubFire drill article Percy Road playground seatsPercy Road PlaygroundNew PictureFinchley news 1900Record Cycles advertOld bicycles wanted advertCocoa advert SignalmanCocoa advert Guard