Friern Barnet and Finchley Photo Archive

This website is run by FRIERN BARNET & DISTRICT LOCAL HISTORY SOCIETY. To view our main website click on this link: www.friern-barnethistory.org.uk.

Other websites covering the London Borough of Barnet are:

BARNET LOCAL STUDIES & ARCHIVES

BARNET MUSEUM

THE FINCHLEY SOCIETY

HENDON & DISTRICT ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY

FRIERN BARNET & WHETSTONE RESIDENTS’ ASSOCIATION

FRIENDS OF FRIARY PARK

MILL HILL HISTORICAL SOCIETY

Finchley Society Archives

Woodhouse Road No 209, Lloyds Chemist, with the fascia removed before change of name to Woodhouse Chemist. Photogra...
Vintage buses in North Finchley Commemorating the 30th anniversary of the closure of the Finchley bus garage while raising money for...
Former St Mary's School site The courthouse that replaced St Mary's School in Finchley Church End.
Quaker Meeting House Finchley A view of the Quaker Meeting House meeting hall and car park in Alexandra Grove. The wall displays a...
Durham Road 61 Durham Road, East Finchley. Prior to 1940.
Tally Ho Pub after fire 1 10.2.24 Pleased to see that the Tally Ho Pub is only slightly damaged following the kitchen fire on ...
Tally Ho pub after fire 2 10.2.24 Tally Ho pub following kitchen fire.
1904 Dollis Brook with girl 1904 Dollis Brook
1904 Ice skating on Dollis Brook 1904 Ice skating on the Dollis Brook
1902 Dollis Brook and viaduct 1902 Dollis Brook and viaduct

Latest Pics

Former Queens Head pubFire drill article Percy Road playground seatsPercy Road PlaygroundNew PictureFinchley news 1900Record Cycles advertOld bicycles wanted advertCocoa advert SignalmanCocoa advert Guard