This website is run by FRIERN BARNET & DISTRICT LOCAL HISTORY SOCIETY. To view our main website click on this link: www.friern-barnethistory.org.uk.
Other websites covering the London Borough of Barnet are:
BARNET LOCAL STUDIES & ARCHIVES
BARNET MUSEUM
THE FINCHLEY SOCIETY
HENDON & DISTRICT ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY
FRIERN BARNET & WHETSTONE RESIDENTS’ ASSOCIATION
FRIENDS OF FRIARY PARK
MILL HILL HISTORICAL SOCIETY

The Friern Barnet Photo Archive
No: 3912 Contributor: Friern Barnet & District Local History Society Year: 1919 District: Friern Barnet
Coppetts Road, N10Muswell Hill Farmhouse. Postcard postmarked 19 October 1919
Picture added on 22 January 2013 at 13:26
This is Muswell Hill Farm House Built 1670, replaced in the 1930s by Monkswell Ct. but not on Coppetts Rd. Coppetts farm house was on Coppetts Road on Coppetts Farm. Ordinance Survey map from 1897 will show it.
Added by Gary on 27 July 2013