This website is run by FRIERN BARNET & DISTRICT LOCAL HISTORY SOCIETY. To view our main website click on this link: www.friern-barnethistory.org.uk.
Other websites covering the London Borough of Barnet are:
BARNET LOCAL STUDIES & ARCHIVES
BARNET MUSEUM
THE FINCHLEY SOCIETY
HENDON & DISTRICT ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY
FRIERN BARNET & WHETSTONE RESIDENTS’ ASSOCIATION
FRIENDS OF FRIARY PARK
MILL HILL HISTORICAL SOCIETY

The Friern Barnet Photo Archive
No: 583 Contributor: Friern Barnet & District Local History Society Year: 1950 District: New Southgate
Station Road, N11Flooding at Hobarts Corner (the Hobart food machinery factory is on the left) at the junction with the North Circular Road (Colin Barratt Collection)
Picture added on 11 November 2009 at 13:46