This website is run by FRIERN BARNET & DISTRICT LOCAL HISTORY SOCIETY. To view our main website click on this link: www.friern-barnethistory.org.uk.
Other websites covering the London Borough of Barnet are:
BARNET LOCAL STUDIES & ARCHIVES
BARNET MUSEUM
THE FINCHLEY SOCIETY
HENDON & DISTRICT ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY
FRIERN BARNET & WHETSTONE RESIDENTS’ ASSOCIATION
FRIENDS OF FRIARY PARK
MILL HILL HISTORICAL SOCIETY

The Friern Barnet Photo Archive
No: 1333 Contributor: Friern Barnet & District Local History Society Year: 1997
Information signThis was photographed on 11 July 1997 at the corner of Woodhouse Road and Ashurst Road by John Donovan. The Friary Environmental Area idea was abandoned soon after
Picture added on 14 December 2009 at 11:27